TransLit Volume 9 is an anthology of literary translations published by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (Canada). This volume showcases translations of various literary texts in the following language combinations: French-English, Hebrew-English, Japanese-English, Spanish-English, English-French, English-German, English-Portuguese, and English-Spanish. The translators: Neil B. Bishop, paulo da costa, Hugh Hazelton, Burl Horniachek, Jonathan Kaplansky, Sauline Letendre, Christelle Morelli, Sylvie Nicolas, Maureen Ranson, Cecilia Sessarego, Leonhard Unglaub & Logan Kennedy, Yukari Meldrum, Gilles Mossiere. The authors: Anne Hébert, Marilyn Bowering, Yannick Renauld, Hélèn Rioux, Alejandro Saravia, Johanne Laframboise, Marilyn Dumont, Sylvie Massicotte, Susan Ouriou, Johanna Skibsrud, Jon Whyte. TransLit Volume 9 was edited by Yukari Meldrum.
- The Group of Seven Reimagined: Contemporary Stories Inspired by Historic Canadian Paintings
- Canadian Writers Abroad – reviews Midwife of Torment
- Short-story in Compostela (Tesseracts Twenty) – Anthology
- Focus On Victoria – Magazine – w/ author paulo da costa
- On Writing – Open Book interview with paulo da costa