A collection of sudden fictions. The twelve stories professionally recorded in studio and read by the author have been previously published in literary magazines in Canada and internationally. These new stories, written concurrently to paulo da costa’s first book, The Scent of a Lie, allow the reader to revisit some of the characters from his first book. A musical introduction performed by the author opens each story.
- The Group of Seven Reimagined: Contemporary Stories Inspired by Historic Canadian Paintings
- Canadian Writers Abroad – reviews Midwife of Torment
- Short-story in Compostela (Tesseracts Twenty) – Anthology
- Focus On Victoria – Magazine – w/ author paulo da costa
- On Writing – Open Book interview with paulo da costa