ellipse magazine in their issue n. 84-85 has just published a feature of Contemporary Brazilian Writing in Translation. You can find paulo da costa’s translations of Reynaldo Valinho Alvarez and Moacyr Scliar in this issue.
- The Group of Seven Reimagined: Contemporary Stories Inspired by Historic Canadian Paintings
- Canadian Writers Abroad – reviews Midwife of Torment
- Short-story in Compostela (Tesseracts Twenty) – Anthology
- Focus On Victoria – Magazine – w/ author paulo da costa
- On Writing – Open Book interview with paulo da costa