- The Group of Seven Reimagined: Contemporary Stories Inspired by Historic Canadian Paintings
- Canadian Writers Abroad – reviews Midwife of Torment
- Short-story in Compostela (Tesseracts Twenty) – Anthology
- Focus On Victoria – Magazine – w/ author paulo da costa
- On Writing – Open Book interview with paulo da costa
Tag Archives: short-stories
Interview and a new short-story by paulo da costa in issue n.103 of on spec – the canadian magazine of speculative fiction.
The January 2014 issue (#185) of the University of Victoria’s Malahat Review features a review of The Green and Purple Skin of the World. Fiction Review by Norma Lundberg The Green and Purple Skin of the World: Stories by … Continue reading